Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to blogging

I know I know. It's been too long. And I realize I'm starting to sound like a broken record when I say it. Things are busy these days, so when the busyness stops for a minute I enjoy the total and complete laziness...which ends up as a lack if blogging.

However, I really miss blogging, and I can't really put my finger on the "why" I haven't blogged...I mean laziness can't be the actual reason...can it?

I'm wondering if it's because I haven't really felt like being happy about anything. Not depressed so much as being in the doldrums (which reminds me of one of my favourite movies from my childhood, about which I'll have to blog sometime).

Well, I've had enough of the doldrums...and although I think I might still be quite mired in them, I would like to start working my way out.

I have so many things to be happy about...even more than happy...grateful :)

I'm looking to get "my groove back". Never saw the movie to see how Stella got hers...but I'm definitely working on mine.

I would like to say thank you to someone tonight...your words this evening were unexpected and wonderful. Thank you for cheering me up (while making me teary-eyed), for making me feel very special (while grounding me too). Thank you Jen. You made me happy today when I needed it and I'm grateful to have people like you in my life. :)

It really is the little things folks. Always remember that your little things make the world of difference to someone else. :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment