Friday, August 26, 2011

Top 10 Things That Make Me Happy...

...about Wil Wheaton

10. His "I am in" yous and his "So this happened"s.

9. His stupid cell phone videos.

8. My memories of growing up watching him as Wesley Crusher.

7. That he knows how to laugh at himself.

6. His love of fart humour.

5. How he stands up for that in which he believes.

4. The conversations he has with his pets and share with us.

3. How much he adores his family.

2. The way he has embraced geekdom and has made it the coolest.

1. His love of life.

Thank you Wil Wheaton for being my (and million of others) thing that made me happy, today and other days too :)

(and thank you for being the happy thing that brought be out of my blogging leave of absence) :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

1 comment:

  1. Have to find room for Evil Will Wheaton!

    WHEEEEEEAAAATTTTTOOOONNNNNNN!!!!

    ReplyDelete