Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yin Yoga

I went to my first Yin Yoga class today. I don't yet have a favorite style of yoga, they all offer something different and are all equally beneficial.

I'm really happy with the yoga studio where I attend classes. It's the Yoga & Tea Studio in Carp. I'm even happier that they have a different class from 1pm to 2:30pm every afternoon which works perfectly with my current schedule. Although I'm dying to get back to full time work, not being able to access these daytime classes will be disappointing.

But I'm loving it now.

Today's class was fantastic. I will have to double-check the schedule, but I think it's the only class this instructor teaches. I really like her teaching style and felt lovely and zen after the class.

I'm already looking forward to next Tuesday's class.

Namaste

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment