Thursday, September 29, 2011

Decadence

What a delicious evening!

A long soak in a hot bath with fudge cake bath bubbles. Candles burning & some soft meditation music healing my mind. Then some yummy milk and honey lotion to soothe my tired feet.

Candles still burning, music still lulling and the sweet smells of chocolate and honey fill my nose as I cuddle under the covers all snug as a bug.

It makes me grateful for all that I have. Thank you for this decadence.

Remember that you can't be of any good to anyone else unless you take care of yourself. Tomorrow when I wake I will use all of my healthy rested self to help make the world a better place, if only just a little.

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment