Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day 2012

Today was a fantastic day filled with friends, fun and sheer laziness.

We had friends in from Toronto who arrived early yesterday. We stayed up until the AMs celebrating the new year. Before we headed to bed last night we all wrote down our new resolutions and intentions for the new year on slips of paper. Today after we'd all woken up and had a bite to eat we burned them in the fireplace, releasing them to the universe.

I love entertaining guests and the past two days have been brilliantly fun. I made so much food and although my kitchen is a bit of a disaster area right now, I couldn't be happier.

I'm exhausted and am ready for bed. I'm off to work tomorrow while the rest of the household continues to sleep in and enjoy their holiday, but I am looking forward to this opportunity to get in to work while it's quiet and start the year off fresh, with no mistakes in it.

I'm happy to be back to blogging, although I'm feeling a little disjointed in my "voice" right now. Hopefully my inner ramblings will sound more me-like shortly (or at least feel more me-like).

I hope all of your New Years's were as MARVELLOUS as mine! I can't wait to see what this 2012 has in store for us! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment