Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 - back at it!

So only one resolution this year, followed by three words of intention. My only resolution is one of the same from last year, which started off strong but lagged as the year went on. My resolution once again is to keep up with the blogging. I'm not setting a daily blog goal, but I resolve to blog regularly, with an "at least once a week" (hopefully more) attainable goal. :). So you'll hear from me on here more often again. As for my intentions...I've taken the idea from someone I follow on Twitter and I've chosen three words to shape and focus 2012. My words for 2012 are Family, Security and Joy. These are my focus for the coming twelve months and I look forward to sharing them with you you on here :) :) :) See you soon! With Love ~sarah~ Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment