Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Steps

It might seem ridiculous, but tonight was the first night I officially left the little one alone with her Dad. (Because I want to be with her all the time) It was only for (barely) an hour and it was so I could go to the dentist. I was more upset about it beforehand than during although I told every single person at the dentist office about it. That helped make it feel less stressful.

And guess what? She survived. He survived. I survived (and my tooth doesn't hurt anymore).

We have not yet introduced a bottle but we will be doing that when she's 12 weeks old. Once that happens I have a feeling there will be more moments apart. It seems like a very little thing, but it feels pretty huge.

I definitely want my hubby to have lots of one-on-one time with her. She and I are solid, and he deserves to have those moments too.

In the end I'm not sure if she missed me. But I missed the heck out of her.

With love
~sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment