Monday, October 3, 2011

She Made Me Think! Part 1 (or Social Media - For Better or For Worse)

I rarely blog during the day and I barely ever sit down at the computer anymore to do it, but I have the time, access, and my brain is firing away, I have to get this out of my head.

On Twitter this morning @fleur_de_lotus asked a question. Often when I encounter questions on Twitter I think quickly and reply quickly using the 140 characters and move on. Today, I read the question, went to answer, went to answer again, thought about it, thought about it some more and then it grew into a huge conversation in my head.

THIS is the first first part of "It Made Me Happy" today. My brain getting all fired up with thinking, and thoughts, and questions, and answers. Working only a couple of minutes every day at the school doesn't give my brain lots of time to do much thinking. So when my brain got some exercise this morning it started to run, and felt wonderful.

So what did she ask?
How Different would your life be without social media? Better? Worse?

And this the second part of "It Made Me Happy" today, because for the most part, social media makes me happy.

Cont'd in Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment