Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cravings

I have only had food aversions up until recently, but then this past Thursday night while lying in bed with Ian reading, I sat up and said, "Do we have any candy? What about the candy we were eating a couple of days ago? Is there any candy left? I really want some candy? Do you think we have candy?". Then I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs wearing nothing but a sports bra, rifled through the cupboards, FOUND some candy, ran back upstairs with hands full exclaiming, "THIS is why I never throw anything out!". I then proceeded to chow down on some chewy juice berries, creamy caramels and rockets.

When I was finished eating and had put the candy away, I looked at Ian, who had not said anything since I had started asking about the candy, and then I said very calmly and innocently, "I think I just had my first craving?".

Ian just looked at me and broke out in absolute hysterical laughter.

Oops ;)

One more of the wonders of pregnancy.

With love,
~sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment