Monday, June 18, 2012

We're Pregnant!

So...my it made me happy thing for a couple of months now has been that we're expecting. I have been blogging, only they've been hidden until now because we hadn't told everyone. I will be posting a couple of blogs that have been in "draft" status, so for those of you (2?) who are signed up for notifications...you're about to get bombarded!

I've dated all of my previous posts because the posting date will throw off the timeline a little.

Yes, I plan to blog about my pregnancy. I find it very helpful to read what other women are going through, and who knows, maybe something I share can help someone else.

Mostly this blog is about what made me happy...and this pregnancy? It is making me VERY happy! :)

With Love
~sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment