Monday, June 18, 2012

Nausea

May 2, 2012 (week 7)

So no real "morning sickness" yet. I wake up feeling fine. No soda crackers or ginger ale for when I wake up. But I do get what I will clasify as mild nausea. A slight distaste for certain food. However, I have always had a strong stomach, a voracious appetite and a great love of food, so...so far so good. The "idea" of certain food makes me not want it, but once I start eating it, it seems to get better, manageable. Although I've started adding soda crackers to some of my meals, it makes my lunch soup bareable.

I have never had a "shut off switch" when I'm eating. You know, that feeling you get when you're full and your brain says stop? Ya, not me. Sometimes I don't feel the full and other times I don't hear a stop. Either way, I've always been able to "just keep eating". If pregnancy has given me anything, I've started both feeling full AND hearing the stop. It's pretty neat. This is something I'd like to carry on after pregnancy, now that I can recognize the feeling (although sometimes it is accompanied by nausea). Hopefully, I'll get more particular about what I want to eat, instead of "just everything".

Currently, other than some random, mild nausea and mildly achy breasts (they were much worse last week) I often don't "feel" pregnant. Not that I want any discomfort or major outward signs yet, but it would be nice to have more of a pregnant feeling.

Anywho...that's it for now. Surely things will change drastically again tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment