Monday, June 18, 2012

Feeling Overwhelmed

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (week 7)

Not about the baby so much, but just about life. I'm not unhappy, but I think that when life steps up and throws me choices to make and things to consider, it all seems so much MORE than what it used to be. It doesn't help that I'm feeling midly nauseous. I think I use nausea as a "sign" in my non-pregnant life, so when I'm feeling nauseous at the same time as I'm making a decision, it turns me off whatever I'm thinking about.

However, I will spend the rest of the day changing my overwhelmed nauseous energy, into excited nauseous energy. I will fill it full of gratitude. I am grateful for being blessed with pregnancy. I am grateful for having these options available to me. I am grateful to be healthy. I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband who helps me think through my options, and offers helpful support and opinions.

This is my first "baby" post that I'm writing, but won't be actually posting until we've announced it to the world. I was hoping to start blogging sooner, to share my first trimester pregnancy thoughts and feelings for other mothers, however, this is the first time I've sat down to put thoughts to paper. I'm hoping to blog many, many more times to share this wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment