Monday, June 27, 2011

And I thought it poured last week!

I know I keep using this same expression...but it's so appropriate!

Today I was so happy I felt like head was going to explode. Like the pressure that builds in the air before a storm. I have so many opportunities presenting themselves. I feel so blessed to have so many options, so many choices, so many possible outcomes.

I continue to feel gratitude for everything that is offered to me, for everything that is meant to be and will be.

There were so many other things that I wanted to blog about today, but the feeling that hit me mid-afternoon, when another opportunity presented itself, it was such a giddiness, such a feeling of bliss and joy, how could I not share it.

And all that happiness from an email and another job interview tomorrow. I am trusting, I am having faith and I am grateful for all of these positive, joyful feelings which are just radiating through me right now. Instead of keeping this all to myself I am sending it outward, to everyone reading my words, to my friends and family, to all of my loved ones I share this feeling of glee with all of you too. I thought I wouldn't be able to contain all this happiness and I was right, buy not because I can't but because joy like this is meant to be shared with everyone. :)

I am not worried about what tomorrow might bring. I trust and have faith that the next couple of months will fall into place just as they should and I am going to enjoy every step of this journey, like I did today. I will also continue to share out all of this positive energy with all of you, feel it, have it, use it...it's yours ;)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment