Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Got it! #2

I have now gone through two 0.25 position interviews and the second position has been offered to me tonight. I accepted, it was a lovely offer, not financially, there's very little wiggle room in there, but just in how wonderful and positive and hopeful she spoke about me in the role. Now I have to see tomorrow if it's possible to shift the hours slightly to be able to do both 0.25 jobs.

I had another interview this afternoon and although I thought I presented strong and was myself and true, the way the principal closed the interview made me feel as though I won't be getting the job offer. This is the same hours as the other two put together, and I can walk there from home, however, I didn't necessarily feel the same pull for this job. A part of me kind of hopes I don't get the offer so that I don't have to turn anyone down.

I have trouble making choices when presented with too many options. I want to do everything, to help everyone. I hate saying no, or missing out on an opportunity. I like restaurants will small eclectic menus and small plates so that I can order lots of different flavours without having too many choices from which to pick.

And...Hmmmm...? Maybe I just answered my own question here...small eclectic plates...am I just suggesting that I should stick with these two 0.25s and turn down anything else?

There's still another outside company with which I'd like to interview...more to help them out over the summer, possibly under my new company (under development) while also working for my singing teacher.

I have so many things I want to accomplish, so much I want to learn, so many people I want to help. Please help me to do all of this...and do all of it well, while taking care of myself and my husband and our family and friends. Just enough time and energy for everything. :)

That being said...my first week of summer holidays starts next week and I'm already booked solid with work, workshops & meetings. I really do love my life. :) This feels busy and fabulous!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment