Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lots to do

Sometimes having too much on my plate can stress me out. However, mostly I love being busy...cope-able busy, but busy none-the-less.

Tomorrow is the last official day of school. There's a ton to do right there. The good news is that I've pre-booked a couple of mornings of overtime next week, so I won't be panicking tomorrow trying to get everything done. There are deposits to do, cheques to cut, finances and books to balance, report cards to mail, reports to print, filing to do, kindergarten information packages to prepare and mail, people to say goodbye to, kids to wave to through teary eyes.

I will plow through what I can tomorrow amidst the people and the kids, the stress and the goodbyes, the last minute questions and the see you again hugs. We have breakfast and lunch brought in so their will be socializing and I want to enjoy that too.

I look forward to getting it all done and closing the books in a calm, cool and organized fashion when I officially leave next week. I take pride in all that I have done and I respect the person who is taking my place and I want to leave her with a clean slate, to make the school her own.

My current "lots to do" is making me feel very happy and very non-stressed. I have enough time for everything that needs doing...just the right amount. And lots of time to do all of the other things I have ahead.

I've been reading about patience - be patient there's no rush, learning about time-management - there's exactly 1 minute for everyone 1 minute required (you can't fit 2 minutes into 1, so stop trying), and letting go - I have little control over most outcomes, all I can do is my best while being true, the rest is up to the universe around me.

And so once again I head to bed in this happy state of contentment. I have a "plan", I know what I'm doing, and I'm happy, grateful and excited for all that I have and for all that will be :) everything does workout just the way it's supposed to...we just can't always see it right now. (note to self: read this when I can't see it) ;)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment