Thursday, June 2, 2011

First game back!

Well I'm back on the frisbee pitch and loving it...although the field was in pretty lousy condition. Lots of rain this spring and it hasn't been mowed yet. So knee length grass to run through, but at least the ground was soft enough to take some of the impact and hard enough to give enough support. (plus soft enough to not break me when I'd dive.)

It was a really great game, both teams equally matched. The final score was 13-12 for us...iFlick...and we had to really fight for it. It felt fantastic :)

I don't know what I love about frisbee the most. My team is awesome, the exercise is great, after almost 10 years of playing I'm actually pretty good, and I love sensational plays...like diving, rolling and spectacular falls for some fabulous catches. I'm a bit of a risk taker on the field and I love it. :)

It's only game one and I'm so excited for the next 2 months...plus...more stuff about which to be happy...

Nationals are in Ottawa this year!!! :) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Sleep now and hoping my legs will continue to support me in the morning ;)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment