Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back into the groove

Not an easy day, you'd think, to find something happy about which to blog. It was confirmed first thing this morning that I will not be continuing to do the job that I've been doing for the past two years, due to a union technicality, that didn't permit me to be in the running for it, all because I believed I was doing the right thing ethically last fall.

So, now that I'm passed my little rant (there's a much bigger rant that I'm working at releasing because it's not going to do me or anyone else any good) I will try and move on with some happiness in this blog. Because even on an understandably difficult day, I have a TON of things about which to be happy.

So many people said so many wonderful things about me, TO me today! How unique I am. What a fabulous job I do. How I'm the most efficient person they've ever known to do this role. How much they've enjoyed working with me. How much they'll miss me. How much I shine. How much happiness I bring to their day. And the list goes on and on.

So although this day made me sad...sad to my core because I still feel somehow cheated by a system for which I worked so hard...sad because for the first time in a long time I felt like I was in the right place doing exactly what I was supposed to be doing...sa because I have felt every say that I was making a difference...sad because I love this job...my heart continues to have wings :)

My friends and loved ones around me are supporting my hopes, my dreams and all of the fabulous opportunities ahead of me. I could not move forward without all of this support and for all of this I am truly blessed!

So I will continue to work on releasing the dark & negative, sad and ugly thing inside me..,it wants ito get out so I will just let it go. And instead I will focus on my blessings...how could I not? They are everywhere I look. And I thank the Universe for all that it has provided and conitues to provide.

A friend said to me...every shitty thing that happens = 2 good things :) I am looking forward to these two and many more good things in the days and weeks to come.

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment