Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Badge

Thursday nights this summer are Frisbee night...ultimate frisbee night. My gawd do I ever love Thursdays. :). I laugh because when I was single in Toronto I loved Thursdays for a whole other reason. ;)

I love playing ultimate frisbee. I love that I can be as good or as lazy as I want. I love the exercise. I love the comraderie. I love that each week a teammate brings BEvERages to the game for half time. I love having an outlet for my aggression, not on the other players but in a playing hard-blowing off steam kind of way. I love that I'm pretty good at it. And I love making a great dive to catch the disc and score a point.

Tonight I did just that, one point away from our win, breaking up their 3-point run, looking fantastic while I did it and scraping the hell out of my ass. It looked pretty spectacular when I caught it (always the show-woman) and the results on my butt are pretty spectacular.

Something on the ground, in the grass, scraped up my upper-thigh/butt cheek pretty nicely and yet...I show it off. I have no idea why, but I wear it with pride...a "look how hard I played" injury. Nothing debilitating, but brutal enough to look awesome. :)

I had a great night and now I have the wound to prove it! ;)

Tomorrow...Girls weekend...Montreal!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment