Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happiness is...Happiness

Last night I had the honour and the pleasure of singing at the wedding of a very good friend and his now beautiful wife who I look forward to getting to know more in all our years to come. I still feel blessed to have been able to bring my voice to such a wonderful occasion!

And it was during this magical evening, throughout the ceremony and the reception, with new friends and old, that I was reminded that happiness is what it's all about.

I watched two people so blissfully and happily in love join themselves together and promise each other to continue on in this happiness. :)

A wedding day is an important day of love, family and friends and everyone sharing in that love and happiness. We are witness to the promise of two people whom we love, and to be present at such an occasion is a blessing to all.

Congratulations Sean & Sue!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment