Monday, April 18, 2011

The Bulk Barn

Things that come in bulk have always made me happy. I remember going to Loblaws as a kid with my Mum. They used to have a fantastic bulk food section. I loved it because there was always a ton of candy.

Then even after the majority of the bulk food products disappeared from grocery stores there was always the bulk hard candy still available. Remember those, the ones that you could drop a nickle in the box if you wanted to sample? I miss that. They were good candies too.

But now there's the Bulk Barn...the shiney glory of all that is bulk. I love them for their bulky goodness of candies and snack foods, but now I love them even more for their discounted prices on specialty products. I saved at least five dollars today on quinoa (organic no less) and steel cut oats. So I bought some candy and salty snacks with the fiver that I saved.

And best of all the Bulk Barn had a special today. If you spent more that ten dollars you received one of their reusable bags with your purchase.They have the best reusable bags ever...they're the ones with both the short and the long handles.

Thank you Bulk Barn for being all kinds of wonderful!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment