Monday, April 18, 2011

Sparklies

My gawd I love things that sparkle! I like sequins and flashing lights and crystals. I just like sparkly things.

We went to look at chandeliers again today. Our contractor is concerned that the delicious sparkly chandelier that we bought might hang too low from our standard 8 foot ceilings. But frankly I don't give a damn!

We've looked at a few and some of them are so huge and gorgeous and sparkly that I'd be willing to have them hang and touch the floor in bathroom causing us to have to walk around it!

They're so pretty to look at all prismy and sparkly and twinkly-tinkly and just beautiful!

But I love the one we already have and I can't wait to see it up. I know it will be perfect! :)

That being said we've located a back-up if the one we have really is too long. *fingers crossed* that it's perfect!

(yes, yes...there will be pictures...eventually) :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment