Friday, April 1, 2011

Dancin'

Tonight was the night of the Spring Fling at the school where I work. It was an all family dance where students and their families were all invited to come and join in the fun.

They started with the school jazz band as the guests arrived, then there was a dance instructor, who had been running a "get funky" dance class for half of the students this week, who lead the kids in a couple of group numbers. Lastly the band game on.

And they were great! A seven piece band with a strong brass section. The played R'n'B and a little funk to boot! :) who knew I liked R'n'B so much?

And I danced. I danced and danced and danced and when that was over I danced some more...my God I love to dance! :). It's been a long time since I've danced so much and for so long! Which is a good thing. We had a couple of appetizers at Montana's before the dance and I really needed the dance floor to pay off the food debt :)

It was a fabulous and fun night and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Exhausted now...g'night!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment