Saturday, April 30, 2011

Unimpressed

With myself that is!

I blogged 35 times in January, 20 some odd times in February and then it just drops off from there. This just will not do!

There is a ton of stuff making me happy for me to blog about. It's all about setting priorities. Although I acknowledge that I've been awfully busy this month (as a digression, I am going to stop using the word "awfully" after this post as it's rather negative), it doesn't justify not blogging.

So I intend to place some more focus and more importance back onto my blog. I really enjoy doing it, so why leave it until the last part of my day when I'm too exhausted and I get no enjoyment from it as I'm losing out on precious sleep time!

And with that...an actual blog post about something...actually!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment