Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Matching

I read a tweet recently that stated something along the lines of "although there is no actual statistical proof, wearing a matching bra and panties makes you more productive".

And you know what...

...I think it's true! (statistical proof not withstanding).

I agree with this statement, today especially, because I was wearing one of my favourite bra and panty sets, and by golly, I had a heck of a productive day. And considering how chaotic a day it was, I'm very proud with how well I managed to juggle everything, get things done and do as much as I did, including ending the day with a 90 minute French course and a 30 minute voice lesson. Yup, busy, yet extremely productive day.

Thank you matching bra and panty set, thank you very much!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment