Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Surrender

The difficulties we face in life are the lessons we need to learn. Each lesson brings with it knowledge and wisdom, along with the tools we require to face the next difficulty and the next lesson. If you choose not to face your difficulty, it will continue to be offered to you until you have learned that lesson.

Yes, yes...I know the one with which I continue to struggle. I need to learn to let go, to surrender, to release control. I'm working on it...and I think part of the problem is to stop the working on it and just do it!

Not necessarily what is making me happy today, but definitely the thing that has been blocking my ability to blog about the happy things. I blame it on time, because I am using my time to work on letting go and letting things be. But trying to so something which is about doing nothing is difficult.

This is the difficulty I face and I look forward to the lesson I will learn.

Face your difficulties, and reward shall follow. Walk away and it will return for you to face again.

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment