Thursday, March 31, 2011

My apologies

I haven't given up my New Year's resolution of a happy thing a day or of blogging in general...I've just been in love with sleep.

Last week was an extremely busy week with the show which meant a lot of late nights and early mornings as we tried to find time to get everything done.

I usually blog in the evening, so needless to say I've been enjoying early to bed this week in order to catch up on my beloved sleep. And the extra sleep has compromised my blogging ability this week.

With a couple of extra minutes this morning I wanted to send out a quick FYI update and let you know that I'm still here and I plan on getting back on the blogging horse :) Neiiiiigh :)

Alrighty...have a fabulous day full of things that make you happy and I'll update you all here with mine :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment