Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chee Cha Puffs

So...in addition to the fabulous Pop Rocks yesterday I was really at the Bulk Barn to pick up my new most favourite and loved snacks! They are only 2 Weight Watchers PointPlus points for 2 cups...which is FANTASTIC. A whole bag is only 7 points (whereas 30 chips is way more than that!). AND...most exciting of exciting...they have Tomato Ketchup flavour.

I mean...Hellllllooooooo-oooooo? That's only my favourite flavour in the whole world. Yes...seriously! I LOVE Ketchup chips, popcorn and now Chee Cha Puffs. They're kind of fabulous.

I feel healthy just by eating them. I feel better because I know I'm not hunkering down with my hand in a bag of chips. They're lovely...and you can get gluten free too. :)

Anywho...I'm in love with my Chee Cha Puffs. So when you're wondering what I'm doing in the evenings (other than blogging of course)...just know that whatever I'm doing, I now have a bowl full of Chee Cha Puffs to munch on while I'm doing it!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted NOT using BlogPress from my iPhone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment