Saturday, March 26, 2011

Great Show!

I love the way a show comes together! :)

A week ago we knew our music, knew our staging, kind of knew our costumes, didn't know what lighting, orchestra, theatre or audience would be like. Then we officially opened last night and BAM...it all comes together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I have never had a show put together quite like this and I'll admit I was a little nervous, but I get nervous about anything where I'm not in control! ;). Yes, I like being in control...LOL.

Our invited dress on Thursday was our first full, start to finish everything (except lighting) show and even then there was stopping and starting.

Last night felt spectacular...and the quick assembly has made the show feel really fresh and keeps the cast on it's toes and constantly focused.

There are still two performances left and if you'd like to check out an interestingly fabulous contemporary opera, some wonderful and young local talent, and an entertaining evening or afternoon...contact me for tickets or get them at the door.

Lady of the Night
by Jose Hernandez

Kailash Mital Theatre
Carleton University
Tickets are $30 at the door (discounted if you go through me)
Tonight, Saturday March 26th @ 7:30pm
Tomorrow matinee, Sunday, March 27th @ 2:00pm

Email me for tickets:
princessdoubt at rogers dot com

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Iris St,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment