Monday, March 21, 2011

Crumpets and Jammies

Need I say more?

But seriously, today was a pretty great day. I have so many things about which to be happy, so many fun and exciting things I could blog. Not to mention that it's good to be back at work, I feel really "right" when I'm there. And two rehearsals under my belt today too.

But how better to end my day than to crawl into bed wearing my coziest of jammies while eating a plate of delicious crumpets dripping in butter and jam. Why is my iPhone screen sticky you ask? Yup, my homemade blackberry jam, that's why! :)

Jamies are lovely. Warm, fuzzy, comfy and pink..,of course pink,...always pink. I just feel so snuggly and cuddly when I'm wearing jammies :)

And then there's the crumpets. They have to be one of THE most wondeful foods in the world. First you get them all toasted and warm. Then you smother them in butter so it gets all melty and drippy all through their little holes. Next you smother them in jam so that it fills all the holes. The crumpets slide around the plate because of the butter that has leaked down the holes and covered the plate in greasy buttery goodness, and the sweet jam is filling the holes and mixing with the salty delicious butter. The whole concoction all warm, crunchy outside, soft sweet and salty inside...Oh. My. Gawd. This is what I would order as part of my last meal for sure! :). Mmmmmmmm

And on that note G'night! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment