Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yoga Cat

When I was at home all last summer (yay school board job), I took to doing quite a bit of yoga at home. I have a lovely shag carpet and a good amount of space in my living room, and I would do it there, in front of the huge windows in front of my garden and all of the wonderful natural light.

Occassionally my cat would see me on the floor and the usually standoffish lady would try and get all snuggly with me and stretch and roll around me on the carpet, like she too was doing her own kitty yoga,

Since I've started visiting my physiotherapist I have exercises to do at night. Tonight as I lay on the floor stretching and strengthening before bed, down she came to join me.

She makes me smile...my little yoga kitty. :)

This one's for you Fanny-cat! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment