Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Minute

I'm a planner...I LOVE to plan. The 18 months leading up to my wedding was FANTASTIC! All I did was plan. Every time I go on a vacation I plan. Disney World in Florida was a great trip because I got to plan in high gear.

I research resorts, I look at pictures, I read reviews. I compare hotels. I plan, what to do, what not to do, where to go, how to get there what to see. It's fantastic.

Well...this time I planned for Cuba...and it fell through. So today we decided to drive south until the snow melted and the temperature went up to at least 10 degrees (Celsius). So at first we decided on Myrtle Beach. Then about 2 hours ago we changed our minds.

We're going to an outlet mall in Pennsylvania and staying there one night, then we're heading further south to Atlantic City for 2 or 3 nights. As a side note, Atlantic City during the week in off season is extremely inexpensive!

So we'll head out tomorrow morning and see where the road takes us...who knows...we might change our minds again! ;)

And no worries about the Fanny-cat while we're gone...Mum will come in and take care of her while we're gone...which works out well, she needs somewhere to stay while Phil is renovating their kitchen.

I'll try and blog while we're gone. :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment