Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pop Rocks!

Yup! The 80s have returned...in Candy form...and it tastes...sparkly! :)

It was a long day today, which rolled into a longer evening. I was getting ready to go pick up Ian at the airport after my Weight Watchers meeting and stopped at the Bulk Barn on the way.

As I picked up a couple of things, at the cash I saw the colourful packages and I knew that it was just the thing to cheer me up, to brighten my day. So I found my favourite flavour (strawberry) and tossed them in with the rest of my packages.

I waited until Ian got in the car and I made him drive, so that I could shake some into my hand and lick them off.

AWESOME! All sparkly and poppy...like miniature fire crackers in my mouth.

They were exactly what I needed. Having a rough day? Feeling a little blue? Grab some Pop Rocks and you just can't feel down with a candy party in your mouth! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment