Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prepping

I'm sorry the blog has been quiet this weekend...I kind of crashed after our short March Break Adventure and with my busy week ahead I kind of did absolutely nothing these past couple of days.

Today as I head to bed I'm happy about all of the prep work I've done for the week ahead. I have rehearsals and shows every night this week and into the weekend. I won't have time to head home after work each day, and some nights I won't get home until at least 11pm.

We have our contractor starting tomorrow and he'll be demolising our bathroom...YAY!

So we emptied the bathroom and will be using the basement bathroom for the next couple of weeks. So the basement bathroom is ready for getting ready.

Then I prepared lunch and dinners for the week. All of the food is lined up by day in the fridge ready for me to throw it in my lunch bag. I have enough munchies, snacks and meals to be well fed.

I'm looking forward to the week ahead. I haven't done a show in a while and it will good to be on stage again. :). I'm feeling very strong and very prepared. :)

Have a great week all!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment