Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gettin'er Done!

We've had a hugely productive weekend and although I am quite tired, it feels good to have so much done.

We have so much going on right now and so much that we're preparing for and getting a chunk of things done makes the path ahead much smoother, not to mention the coming week.

We spent half of our time this weekend looking at tile and counters, bathroom fixtures and design ideas. We've picked out most of our choices with a couple more decisions yet to make. 2 hours on Friday night and then at least 5 hours on Saturday was spent going from stores to showrooms making decisions. And we love what we've chosen so far.

Friday night between running around and dinner (all u can eat sushi...yummy) I also had a 2 hour rehearsal.

Saturday night we went to a trivia night fundraiser with my family and had a blast (lots of wedding talk with my sister-in-law-to-be, between rounds....funnnnnnnnn) :)

Today was scrub the house day. We are hoping to book a last minute trip to leave next weekend and we didn't want to leave the house in the state it was this morning!

When we woke up this morning we also had a foot of snow to clear and a service call to put into our furnace guy because we had no heat. So in between cleaning and shoveling (done by my wonderful husband) we also kept a roaring fire going in the fireplace.

Great news the broken part has been replaced, covered by our service contract and we have heat again!

Then this afternoon Ian did his homework, while I finished up the 6 loads of laundry we were doing while also putting in a good 4 hours on the school newsletter. Then in the evening while I was still working on the newsletter, Ian cooked a wonderful meal.

This week we have to try and book a trip leaving Sarurday, purchase at least half of the renovation materials, get through a ton of work at work, go to a family dinner and a rehearsal...and I can't wait for it all!

With the weekend I've had I'm looking forward to this wonderful week ahead! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment