Monday, March 14, 2011

Shopping

I love to shop!

We've been doing quite a bit of shopping while on this mini vacation. I loved the outlet mall in Pennsylvania. I love calculating how big a discount we're getting, how many dollars we've saved.

Two of my favourite purchases at the outlet mall, I have to say, are my Calvin Klein pink spring coat and my Coach carry-all bag, practical and very me (and a great deal to boot!)

We then did more shopping today at the Pier in Atlantic City. We started with It'sugar :) mmmmmmmmm we got a lot of fun and yummy candy.

Then I found a great accessory store where I bought a fantastic scarf which goes with my new jacket perfectly and the most adorable hairband. I've been wearing both all day.

Lastly, the shopping we did today was a blast. We went into the really high end shops and looked at stuff I'd never dream of actually buying. (I find uber-expensive stuff a waste of money...I don't care how fabulous and practical and comfortable a pair of shoes might be...$500 is a waste in my eyes). But I digress...

So we walked around these "fabulous" stores and tried stuff on and looked at different things. I discovered that I love Betsy Johnson's designs and that I look fantastic in Tiffany jewelry ;) none of which I ever plan to purchase, although I wouldn't turn down a gift of the $3k gold necklace I tried on, but tons of fun just the same! :)

Hitting the road back to home tomorrow :)

No karaoke for us tonight.

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Morris Ave,Atlantic City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment