Monday, March 14, 2011

The Things That Make a Girl Happy

So, this morning at breakfast when the woman bussing the table spoke Spanish to me, that made me happy and I started planning the blog I'd write about that little moment of joy.

That was until about 3 hours ago, when I discovered a Karaoke bar in Atlantic City. In. My. Hotel!

Needless to say, since the minute we learned this information, our goal was to reach this establishment. And reach it we did.

The name of this fantastic location is the Planet Rose. It's located at our Atlantic City hotel, the Tropicana. The staff there is awesome, you'd have to be to work at a karaoke bar. Some of the people who pick up the mic shouldn't be allowed out of the house, much less singing an amplified song in public.

Yes, of course I sang...and the best part...this bar has EVERYTHING! Seriously, musical theatre friends unite. We need to plan a group trip here and just hang out in this establishment for hours.

I started with my tried and true,I Will Survive, but finished with Defying Gravity (which I realized very quickly was the duet version...oops). Bu brought the roof down, none the less.

Ian has already realized that tomorrow night will also be spend going through some more of my repertoire :)

Ya, I love Atlantic City! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:N Morris Ave,Atlantic City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment