Monday, February 28, 2011

Rehearsal

I'm rehearsing for a bunch of things right now, a contemporary opera at the end of March, a musical theatre fundraiser/competition and an opera vocal competition.

Tonight we rehearsed for the second one, Showtunes Showdown which is held annually and organized by Tone Cluster. I'm a member of the Orpheus Musical Theatre team.

It felt like a great rehearsal tonight. The numbers are coming together slowly but surely. And I recorded a couple of our songs and they sound pretty awesome.

There is still a ton more work on learning the harmonies, but they sound like we know what we're doing, which is a nice accomplishment.

I love the learning and the rehearsal process...it makes me want to audition for a full show again. I just worry that I'd be taking on too much.

More to come regarding the rehearsing, performances and competitions :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment