Monday, February 21, 2011

A Clean House

Now don't get me wrong...we don't live like slobs...but every so often it's easy for a house this size to kind of get out of control, even if we're only two people. It doesn't take much.

Last week was a very busy and stressful week for me. Weeks like that, not everything gets picked up or put away or thrown out. And it's not so much dirty, as it is disheveled.

We're rushing and need a bandaid, so the first aid basket comes out of the bathroom closet and left on the counter, along with the band aid box left open. And Ian was packing today, so there were his shoes on the bed. And the shoes from my competition are on the kitchen chair. I've got pots soaking in the sink and all the pillows piled up on my throne (part of our couch that I call my throne).

Everything is just in disarray. So we straightened up this afternoon, and I finished up when I got home this evening. And although Ian is out of town on business for a couple of days...and I'm lonely...it's a nice feeling of being in a tidy home.

I look forward to the sleep of the comfortable, a person who knows there's nothing to do (except for the pile of work on my desk!) :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment