Thursday, February 3, 2011

Full Circle

I wrote this blog to note things that make me happy throughout my day. Which in turn I've discovered has made you happy (yes. You. The person reading this right now.). Which in turn has made me happy knowing that it made you happy.

A nice, neat little circle :)

I love making people happy. Now every so often I check my stats on this blog and I see there are a few folks who are actually reading it, and some have mentioned the happiness they've received. So when I check my stats and see that people are reading I think about them enjoying themselves and it just makes me happy!

I'm very happy that I started this happy-blog and that I've stuck with it. Writing about happiness on a daily basis makes me pay more attention to it during my day. Instead of just enjoying the moment and moving ahead to the next thing, I often think...I'm so happy and I can't wait to blog about it. Then I'll tuck away some mental notes while I continue to enjoy the happy moment. And later when I write the blog I get to go through the happiness again ;)

Plus, I find that focusing on the happiness is just bringing more happiness to me. Or maybe I'm just more aware of it...like happiness is my super-power or something. That would not be a bad super-power to have at all...so that's the one I'll choose if I'm ever given the choice :) (although I think I've chosen it already).

Thanks for reading and continuing to bring me happiness :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment