Thursday, February 17, 2011

Old-school Kids Television

Every so often an old kids tv show pops in my head. Earlier this week my accompanist was playing the theme, something that we both recognized but that neither of us could remember what it was. Then a day or two later he emailed me this link and I was like "oooooh yaaaaaaa!" :) it wa only on for a short period of time but I must have caught it in re-runs in the 80s because I was born in the years when it first aired. And now I can hear the song words as all! :) check out the info...some pretty famous folks had appearances!
Cucumber

Then in remembering this show I started thinking about and remembering others that I watched and loved from TVOntario...sing-a-long if you remember...

Fables of the Green Forest

Jeremy

And one of my favourites a little unknown called The Secret Railroad...I can't find a clip of it in English, but I remember it fondly!

I hope some of these clips have made you happy the way they've made me happy :). As well a the other clips you stumbled upon while you were watching these! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment