Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today is my Mum's birthday, and Ian and I cooked dinner for the family. It's so awesome when the 8 of us get together :) It was a night of fun, food and family.

And it was lovely for all of us to get together and celebrate our Mum, Mom, Mamma.

We served homemade hummus and bruschetta to start, with champagne cocktails. For dinner we started with my famous curried cauliflower soup (made with my homemade stock). For the main Ian made his famous Beef Wellington, with garlic green beans and frites with truffle oil.

Then we served store bought red velvet cake for dessert.

A Huge Big Fabulous Happy Birthday to my awesome Mum. I love you very much, and you make me so happy to have you as my Mum and as my friend. :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment