Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Kitchen

What an absolutely fantastic day. I spent most of my day doing something I love, working in the kitchen.

A couple of months ago I was visiting my girls and we were enjoying the soup I made. One of the girls was "shocked" that I didn't make my own stock. This became an inside joke.

So today when I started to make soup, I realized I didn't have any vegetable stock...so I went into my green bin in the kitchen and made my own vegetable stock. And of COURSE I emailed the girls and let them know! Bwahaha :)

But I digress :) yup, I spent all afternoon in the kitchen...making stock, then soup, crostini and bruschetta mix and a casserole for tonight's dinner. Tomorrow my lineup is hummus and valentine smartie cookies, while Ian makes Beef Wellington. It's my Mum's birthday tomorrow and we're making her a wonderful feast :) and I'm having a fabulous time doing it.

I love creating delicious food in the kitchen. I like inventing, testing, baking, cooking, stirring...I just love the kitchen :)

Yay to weekends in the kitchen!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment