Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family

I received an email from a relative overseas yesterday and have just finished replying to it. It was just a quick message and a slightly longer reply, but the short communication warmed my heart and made me very happy. Not just for this one piece of communication, but for the love of family.

I love family, I especially love my family. You can go months without speaking, but they are so easy to pick up with from where you left off, whether it was last week or last year.

I am blessed to have such wonderful relations, whether immediate, extended or in-laws. I am grateful to be surrounded by so many loving, intelligent and wonderful people that I get to call family.

To all of my relatives; in Canada, in the US and across the pond. I love you all very dearly and hope to see you all soon!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment