Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding Bells

WooHoo!!!

My baby brother proposed!!!! A wedding is on the way!!!! And his fiancé is awesome...and I get a new sister.

I am truly blessed with such an awesome family, and that awesome family just keeps growing.

My brother actually called me at work yesterday morning from Whistler, BC. I held off this post, because they hadn't announced on Facebook yet, and I was respecting their online privacy (what a world we live in!).

So he called me at work yesterday morning. I almost didn't answer because it was a long distance call and I didn't recognize the area code. Am I ever glad I answered :)

Of course I offered huge congratulations...but me...I'm all about the parties...there's the engagement party, shower, staguette, possibly a stag'n'doe, the rehearsal dinner, and then the big day (and I'm sure I can throw in another reason or two for more parties). My gawd I LOVE weddings and everything about them!!!

I think I love them more now that I've gone through the process myself...I consider myself a pro...and my goodness did I ever love my wedding and all those details.

So...basically...YAY!!!! how can happiness, and love, and weddings not be something to be happy about?!?!? ;)

WooHoo!!! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment