Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3lbs!

I've been on the new Weight Watchers's PointsPlus plan for 1 week and I lost 3lbs! :)

I expected to do well this week. It was my first full week of the new year, I had just come off the holidays, I had been gaining over the holidays and eating "off plan" for about 4 weeks. I was still trying to track and make healthy choices but I was still going over every week.

Plus to to add a little more pep in my step there's a whole new plan.

All of these things were just what I needed to get my butt in gear. It also helps to have a goal date.

I set my goal weight early last year but was yoyo-ing for the past 6 months. So one of my news years resolutions is my goal date. A goal weight is great but without a timeline there's no real push to get it done.

So...weight set...check...date set...check...and 3lbs right out of the starting gate! I'm good to go.

I now have 13lbs that I want to lose by Wednesday, May 18, 2011. :) I look forward to keeping this happy weight loss momentum going.

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment