Thursday, January 27, 2011

Everyday

Well, this is something that makes me happy every day. It is something that I am grateful to have in my life. I am truly blessed. It should have been my first blog post and it's the most obvious.

It is my wonderful, fabulous, brilliant and loving husband. There are so many other adjectives I could use to describe him, I could go on and on! :)

I love everything about him, even the things that annoy me. I love them to, due to which they don't really annoy me. :)

I love that not only did I recognize early on that he was the perfect man for me, but so did EVERYONE else in my life. Many of which I think thanked God even more than I did when he came into my life.

I love him so much some days it hurts and then I just want to love him more.

He is so good to me. He takes care of me. Some days he puts up with me :) An every day he loves me right back.

Thank you Ian being the one thing that makes me happy EVERY day! :)

And if I don't say the thank you's and the I love you's as often as I could, know that I'm always thinking them. :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jackson Ct,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment