Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Joy and Relief

Today was a day full of happy stuff and I just have to share another of the happy things!

I had something stuck between two of my back molars this morning but didn't realize it until I had already left the house. Once I noticed it I couldn't ignore it.

I had no dental floss or toothpicks anywhere, my desk, my purse, NOTHING! I started asking coworkers and one sympathized, she's always got floss with her, but she had run out. *gack*

At the end of the lunch break she came into the office and said "I've got a present for you!" and sure enough she had bought me my very own dental floss! WooHoo! And she bought me the really good minty waxy good stuff :)

Oh the relief of removing a tiny little speck of food. The rest of my afternoon was stress free.

I am now ready for all jammed teeth emergencies!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment