Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Organizer!

A couple of years ago, while working in finance, I covetted the daily planner/organizer that the advisor I worked with used to track his days.

Then one year I finally went out and bought one for myself...and it was the best thing I could have done for my productivity. So I kept buying them. I'm not sure what it is about the book.

It's a Brownline, hard covered, legal in length, day per page, 12 hour planner. And I just USE it and it works.

Last year I did not buy one, I forgot, then it was too late. It was a rough year! I was always very busy, and had trouble feeling organized.

So this year, while chatting with my old boss I asked the name and number of the planner. Last night I went out and bought one.

I started using it first thing this morning...and it. was. brilliant. I already feel more organized. I got a TON of work done today, and I can't wait to go to work again tomorrow to use it.

WooHoo! This is definitely THE bookfor me forever! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment