Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting back on track

After 4 weeks of being off plan, I started tracking again today. Yup I'm a Weight Watcher. I lost 33lbs in 6 months, but then have only managed to maintain 25 of that loss for the past 18 months. Although I'll be honest, I haven't been working at losing all that much.

I decided before Christmas to pay attention, but not to track or attend meetings or worry too much. The plan was and is, to go back to tracking and attending meetings in the new year, with the goal of not only losing weight, but of hitting my goal weight by Victoria Day weekend (which really means the weigh in on the Wednesday before te Victoria Day weekend).

So today was my first, full-fledged day of tracking, and though I went over my points by a little, I am feeling much healthier already! I am not even disappointed in having gone over, as I worked very hard at it today, realized where I can improve tomorrow and plan on fixing it.

Thank you weight watchers, will power and self-control...they made me happy today! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment