Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blue Monday

I'm blogging a little late...this is yesterday's It Made Me Happy...and it's a weird one.

I'm happy that my bad mood wasn't real! Seriously! I was having an absolutely bizarre day yesterday. My energy level was shot, I just wanted to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head. I wasn't sad, I just wanted to go to sleep and for the day to be all over already. For lack of a better term, I was feeling very depressed yesterday.

It wasn't until later in the day that I was told it was Blue Monday (apparently the most depressing day of the year). And that's what cheered me up...my mood wasn't my fault. It was par for the course! I was completly normal!

And so thank you Blue Monday for bringing me with you through the day and then back out again :)

I'm glad to know that I'm normal.

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Varley Dr,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment